Welcome to DT's Ironman Blog!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to the Blog!

As you know by now, we (my family and I) are raising money for Brent’s Place, a non-profit that provides temporary housing for families with children with cancer.  Not only do these kids need to be close to Children’s Hospital for treatments and emergencies, but they also need a “clean” environment since most of their immune systems are depressed.  Brent’s Place is a wonderful solution to families and their sick kids.  Please help us by donating to this worthy cause!

 

I update this blog with training information every day or every couple of days so stay tuned!   Tomorrow (Sat 10/4), I have a 6 hour bike ride followed by a 20 minute run.  You can also check out my training schedule (which I keep reasonably up to date) by clicking on the link on the right that says TRAINING LOG.

 

Thanks for checking in!

David

 

No comments: